statcounter

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Surf Trips

Well... Conner left to Indo last friday and being an only child sucks! So I decided to call a couple friends and get together a surf trip. Off to mexico to get tubed with Dusty Payne, Matt Wilkinson, photographer Damea Dorsey, Dusty's filmer Jason Hatch, and of course Ryan Perry. Hopefully we get super barreled for the next week. Channel Islands once again hooked up the quiver of a lifetime! Here's a photo of what I'm bringing on my trip:
left to right: 6'10'' proton step up, 6'6'' proton step up, 5'9'' semi pro, 6'4'' mbm step up, 6'6'' mbm step up, and a 5'8'' cheestick.

1 comment:

  1. Are you kidding me that you had a 4.67 GPA. Holy Sheep S***! I have always liked that Gavin looks up to you and Connor. Great things in your future I see. Thank you and GREAT JOB! You are living up to hero status YES! Action Figure Like!!!!!

    ReplyDelete