statcounter

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Parker VQS

Hey guys... Conner and I just got home from the VQS champs down in Newport Beach. It is probably one of my favorite contests of the year because the vibe is always so funny and mellow. Perry and Conner came down to hangout and cheer me on and it totally worked! I got second behind my good friend Ian Crane. Besides myself, I wouldn't have had any other person than Ian win. Ian is classic and being the good friend he is, he bought me a sushi dinner with his 7 grand that he won! I ended up getting 3 grand and some cool prizes. Thanks to Oda for letting me stay at his house, the Volcom boys for the wildcard into the contest, Perry for filming and editing, and Conner for being my cheerleader. yew!

5 comments:

  1. siccck bro. any chicks?

    ReplyDelete
  2. did you PORK any chicks ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first thing i noticed was that there wasn't one tanned asscheek or boob in that entire video... and i'm a girl. It must have been dead in newport!

    ReplyDelete
  4. nahhhhhh dude! i saw a few groups of hot chicks around porkys age

    ReplyDelete
  5. looking loose Parks. nice one.

    ReplyDelete